Job Title: Graduate Medical Device Market Research Analyst
- Salary: c£22k
- Location: Northamptonshire
- Date posted: 27/09/2011
- Date expires: 10/10/2011
- Degree Subject: Life Science or Economics related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Strong
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Health and Social Care, Market Research, Science
- Vacancy Reference: DB24026MRM
A specialist business intelligence, research and consultancy company specialising in the electronics, communications and technology sectors. They offer a dynamic working environment, great training, rapid promotion prospects and competitive salaries including profit share.
An excellent opportunity for a graduate wanting a successful career within market research with client contact, international travel and variety of work.
In this role you will:
- Take ownership of 6 month projects to become an 'industry expert' in a medical devices and technology area
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research
- Communicate closely with clients at every stage of the project
- Manage the production and sale of market research reports
- Undertake significant international travel to conduct research, make client presentations or attend trade shows
- Have significant training and career progression opportunities
- Life Science or related degree with a desire to apply analytical skills in a commercial environment OR a Business, Economics or related degree with a good ability to grasp technical concepts
- Excellent Excel skills
- Data manipulation skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Ability to manage and organise time effectively
- Be proactive and demonstrate initiative
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.