Job Title: Graduate Marketing Media Executive
- Salary: £18-19k
- Location: London
- Date posted: 01/06/2012
- Date expires: 14/06/2012
- Degree Subject: Marketing, Business, Management or similar
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 300
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Advertising, Marketing, Publishing and Media
- Vacancy Reference: CRE27608MEDEX
London based multichannel marketing agency.
Are you looking for a role working for a marketing agency? If so then this central-London based firm is looking for someone to get involved in all campaigns, supporting the Planner Buyers. This company supports small retailers in helping to choose the best possible marketing campaigns, and works with them on their strategy end-to-end.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Planner Buyers, planning, negotiating and buying media across campaigns
- Looking at the effectiveness of current marketing methods
- Analysing client's marketing data to make recommendations
- Working on direct response marketing campaigns to increase customer spend and footfall
- Measuring the impact of these campaigns to ensure they have had a positive impact
- Helping to grow awareness of the Media team both internally and externally
- Ensuring all the team's admin is kept up to date
This is a great first step into the exciting world of marketing, and you will be given real responsibility from day one. The client is looking for someone to develop strong relationships with all their clients, and become a key member of the media team.
- 2:1 or above (achieved or expected) in Marketing, Business, Management, or similar
- 300 UCAS points
- Strong communication skills
- Not afraid to work with data to analyse marketing campaigns
- The ability to take on a variety of tasks
- Previous experience in a marketing environment is desirable, but not essential
- Great organisational skills
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.