- Graduate Jobs
- Job Advice
- Industry Profiles
- Featured Employers
Our client is a global software house. They produce software that enables their customers to manage their corporate finance - investment and treasury management. They have been in business for over thirty years and their clients include many well known corporations and investment banks.
They have a proud record of staff retention, training and development and are based in Central West London.
A unique opportunity has arisen to work with a leading treasury software brand within a professional and friendly environment. Our client is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, charismatic and passionate marketer.
Reporting to the Marketing Director the candidate of the right calibre will have a number of duties including managing and coordinating the daily activities of the marketing department in three key areas:
-Managing marketing tools
Other duties include:
- Managing campaign budgets
- Assisting the development of marketing materials
This fantastic, varied and challenging position will work closely with external and internal stakeholders. As the person grows in the role they will contribute to the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of a 2:1 in Marketing, Business Literature, English Literature, Journalism or related
- 300 UCAS points
- Work experience either in a marketing environment or a relevant role
- Very good attention to detail
- Ability to manage a campaign budget
- Strong understanding of new technologies and marketing tools and how these can be applied to marketing
- Strong understanding of the principles of B2B marketing
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and sometimes ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong written and editing skills ideally with a background in creative marketing and PR content
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.