Job Title: Graduate Marketing and Sales Executive
- Salary: £18k
- Location: Surrey
- Date posted: 30/07/2012
- Date expires: 09/08/2012
- Degree Subject: Open to all relevent degrees
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Sales, Marketing, IT
- Vacancy Reference: SS21551PSS_m
My client is a Microsoft Gold partner with a major focus on SharePoint technology.
The salary for this role is £18 ? 25k dependent on experience.
Our client is looking to recruit a high achieving graduate that has great enthusiasm for the IT Sector and technologies. The successful applicant for this role will be working directly with the Managing Director and duties will include:
- Becoming familiar with and keeping up to date with technical solutions.
- Organising and managing events such as seminars, from researching invitees through to staging the event.
- Maintaining and developing a customer and prospect database.
- Planning and carrying out marketing activities (e.g. email campaigns) within agreed budget and timescales.
- Producing sales collateral.
- Account Management; Managing external memberships and partnerships e.g. ensuring online profiles are up to date and correct requirements are in place in time for renewals.
- Attending sales meetings to support the Managing Director along with representing the company at exhibitions, conferences and other events.
- Contacting potential new clients, selling and advising on the company products.
- Producing sales proposals in liaison with technical staff.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Great academics, expecting to achieve a minimum of 2.1.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enjoys meeting people and great ability to build rapport.
- Independent problem solver.
- Interested in and excited by technology.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.