Job Title: Graduate Marketing and Category Assistant Role
- Salary: £23k
- Location: West Midlands
- Date posted: 03/07/2012
- Date expires: 02/08/2012
- Degree Subject: Business, Retail, Marketing or related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 300
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Retail, Marketing, Buying and Purchasing
- Vacancy Reference: JS21805online
My client has a strong brand with an amazing legacy and some fantastic products and services to get your teeth into. They have 450 stores across the UK and Republic of Ireland, which makes it one of the largest non-food retailers in the country. They differentiate themselves from their competitors through their national store portfolio, broad product range, competitive pricing, customer service and strong brands.
We are looking for a graduate to be a key player in the presence of specific product categories online within a market leading retailer. This role touches on buying, marketing and product management. You will be the lynchpin for your product category, collaborating with buyers, online marketing and the web content team to make sure the strategy is delivered and targets are met.
You will get involved in:
- Identifying gaps in the online product range
- Ensuring online promotions are effective, including promoting complementary products
- Ensure the online content is ranged properly and all relevant information is correct and listed
- Launching new products including pricing and forecasting
The overall aim is to maximise sales and profit online. If this sounds like a role you would like to know more about please read on to apply!
My client is looking for a graduate who is passionate about retail and specifically online retail. To apply you must have all of the following:
- Graduate with a 2:1 in Business, Retail, Marketing or related
- 300 UCAS points minimum from your top 3 A-levels
- An interest in retail and online retail
- Commercial and customer awareness is key
- Strong communication skills, able to form great working relationships internally and externally
- Basic maths ability to look at price monitoring and competitor analysis
- Drive and motivation
*Start date: July 2012 unless notice period is required where they will allow a later start*
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.