Job Title: Graduate Market Intelligence Project Executive
- Salary: £18-22k
- Location: Surrey
- Date posted: 21/02/2013
- Date expires: 12/01/2014
- Degree Subject: BSc in Life Sciences or Psychology
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Strong
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Science
- Vacancy Reference: LB32010MIPX
Our client is a marketing agency working within the medical sector.
My client requires a graduate to become a Market Intelligence Project Executive within the growing Marketing Intelligence team. The client provides global pharmaceutical companies with both market intelligence and a deeper understanding of their markets to help drive them forward.
The key responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Conducting primary and secondary market research
- Developing and designing questionnaires
- Working within a team to assist with research
- Analysing and identifying trends in data sets and preparing presentations
- Writing reports
- Presentation of research back to colleagues and clients
Executives have early responsibility for running projects and a high amount of client interaction. The client's offices are based in Esher, Surrey and the client offers excellent long term career prospects.
The essential skills for this position are as follows:
- 2:1 degree or above in a Life Sciences, Psychology or related degree
- Excellent academics and highly numerate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and a good eye for detail
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Client-facing communication skills
- A flexible, positive, can do attitude
- Confident and personable
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.