Job Title: Graduate Insight Analyst
- Salary: £21k
- Location: London
- Date posted: 16/11/2010
- Date expires: 30/11/2010
- Degree Subject: Economics, Maths, Business, Marketing related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Advertising, Analytical, Publishing and Media
- Vacancy Reference: LB21545In
A market leading player in online and offline automotive media.
In this role you will be supporting sales teams in being able to maximise and demonstrate value to customers by providing timely information and insights based on research and translated into action plans so they are able to understand customer needs and further develop the brand.
You will use consumer insight to demonstrate value to customers in the following areas;
- Analyse Information in the data warehouse to translate into intelligence tools for customers.
- Translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Deliver consumer insight and build propositions.
- Provide value adding insight to customers to further add value to the brand.
- You will work with the sales team to understand customer requirements and demonstrate and articulate the value of the company.
- You will develop reports.
This role involves a large amount of data analysis, so it's very important to have a good understanding of data. You must also be able to communicate your findings and think outside the box.
Essential skills for the role:
- 2.1 degree or above in a numerical subject.
- Strong market orientation and commercial acumen.
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally some Insight Analytics experience.
- Commercial acumen.
- Strong Excel skills ? including pivot tables.
- Some knowledge of Access and statistical packages such as SPSS.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.