Job Title: Graduate Implementation Consultant
- Salary: c£29k
- Location: Surrey
- Date posted: 28/06/2011
- Date expires: 29/06/2011
- Degree Subject: Physics, Maths, Science, Computing related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: AAB
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Consultancy, IT
- Vacancy Reference: CR19305SUR
A leader in its field my client provides pension and financial software to a variety of multinational firms. They are privately owned and have an impressive growth plan.
The job duties include developing a detailed understanding of the Company's products and services with particular focus on developing the necessary skills to:
- Provide consultancy in respect of product implementations, from initial feasibility study through to full client implementation, training and post-implementation support
- Provide support to clients in defining additional requirements and optimising their implementation
- Generate revenue through establishing and maintaining good client relationships and promoting the growth of new business from those clients
- Add value to products and services and provide support for clients in their use of additional features of newer releases of products
- To complete training and skills development in accordance with agreed graduate training plan
Essential skills for the role include:
- To hold or be expecting a minimum of a 2:1 in a numerate subject
- Strong A-level grades, minimum of AAB
- Strong communication skills
- Good examples of leadership
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent teamwork
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.