Job Title: Graduate German Speaking Headhunter
- Salary: OTE£30-40k
- Location: East Sussex
- Date posted: 20/02/2013
- Date expires: 11/03/2013
- Degree Subject: Any considered
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Sales, Recruitment, Languages, Banking and Finance
- Vacancy Reference: OG36341bhc
Our client is an organically growing search consultancy based in central Brighton. They focus on Risk, Tax and Finance positions, within the UK and Europe and are also gaining a reputation across Asia, the Middle East and the Americas.
An urgent requirement for a fluent German speaking graduate who will start in the role of Research Analyst. This is the entry-level position but is also essential in understanding the nature of headhunting and project delivery. The main purpose is to support consultants by establishing information on companies and individuals within the field of Taxation.
Main responsibilities are:
- Development and management of resource materials for market research
- Use of project management tools and techniques to support desk activities
- Gathering names and details of individuals relevant to current projects and marketing projects
- Broad use of Internet resources and management of research, telephone research and notes management, research analysis and presentation of findings
- Contacting international companies and compiling reports on business, structure and competitors
The basic salary for this position starts at
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.