Job Title: Graduate Field Sales Executive
- Salary: c£24k+bens
- Location: London North West
- Date posted: 04/04/2012
- Date expires: 04/04/2012
- Degree Subject: Open, ideally construction or chemistry related
- Degree Grade: 2:2
- UCAS Points: 260
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Construction, Sales
- Vacancy Reference: RJ37004FSE
My client is a UK leader in providing high end waterproofing products for a variety of organisations. Long established and succesful my client offers a long term career and generous salary package.
This position is a sales role that will suit a graduate with some working experience in a customer orientated role.
This is an interesting and different sales role that will see you meeting a variety of people from Architects and Building Surveyors to a number of different clients.
My client is a successful well respected firm in their field who provides high end products to residents and commercial clients alike.
Working from home you will be provided with a company car and laptop etc and you will spend your day visiting clients at a variety of locations as well as setting up business meetings, developing leads for new clients and completing reports and paperwork on completed visits.
- The right candidate must have a good academic background ideally with a 2:1 in an engineering degree (although most subjects are acceptable).
- You will be a friendly, sociable character who is confident and professional when meeting new people
- You must hold a clean full UK driving licence
- You must be a driven individual willing to work hard
- You will not be adverse to sometimes difficult working conditions (bad weather and remote locations)
- You will be professional and able to present yourself well
- You must possess superb communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.