Job Title: Graduate Executive Research Associate
- Salary: £neg
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Date posted: 23/04/2012
- Date expires: 24/05/2012
- Degree Subject: Most considered from a top university
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Consultancy, Recruitment, Sales
- Vacancy Reference: OG36340beac
An boutique Executive Search firm headquarted in Buckinghamshire. They have an outstanding reputation for conducting retained search for senior level roles, typically at Director or Board Level, across the UK and internationally. Clients range from Venture Capital back technology start-ups, to large corporates such as Apple, Deloitte, Dell and BT.
Due to high demand my client is looking to expand the business as soon as possible and has a requirement for at least one Research Associate to join the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Building in-depth knowledge of the markets (Technology, Online and CleanTech), business, dynamic trends, organisations and people
- Acting as an ambassador for the company
- Professionally representing a client's opportunities to candidates
- Effectively providing a high quality, results focussed, timely and effective research service
- Playing a key interface between candidate and client throughout the search process
- Develop and maintain a strong network of senior level contacts in your specialist area.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on length and type of work experience. As a guide, a recent graduate with 12 months work experience should be looking at £20-22k plus ability to earn £4k per year in bonuses and further incentives and prizes based on team success.
You must exhibit:
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Persistence and resilience
- Strong customer focus
- Result and delivery oriented
- Excellent ability on phone
- Credible and professional approach
- Team focus
Additionally, languages (particularly German) are very welcome due to the international workload. You must have 12 months work experience within an office or commercial environment.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.