Job Title: Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst - Fluent in Spanish or Italian
- Salary: £24k
- Location: London
- Date posted: 10/04/2012
- Date expires: 24/04/2012
- Degree Subject: Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering, Economics
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Publishing and Media, Marketing, Analytical
- Vacancy Reference: LB27798SPIT
My client has developed a piece of software that manages Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns. The software is built on algorithms and is designed to automate the process of managing SEM. This enables companies to maximise their return on investment from the large search engines whilst minimising the human interaction required.Search Engine Marketing is the term used to describe the range of marketing techniques required to make a website highly visible on search engines and directories, so that it will attract visits from its target audience. This emerging sector has witnessed huge expansion in the past few years which is only expected to increase.
There is a requirement for a graduate to work in a role that combines analysis, client facing work and technology. The successful applicant will work in London. The Search Marketing Specialist is a key part of the Account Management Team and is responsible for implementing large-scale paid search advertising campaigns and delivering success to clients. You will work under the direction of a Senior Account Manager and will perform tasks that include keyword generation, copy writing, structuring Google, Yahoo and MSN accounts, and preparing client presentations. Training will be provided in all areas.
- Understand the advantages of the Google, Yahoo and MSN search platforms and structure client campaigns in a way to maximise the use of the features offered.
- Monitor budgets, return on investment (ROI) and schedules.
- Monitor the quality of client deliverables.
- Use technology to generate new paid search keywords.
- Create advert titles and descriptions.
- Understand the client's business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Support the rest of the Account Management team in strategic endeavours.
Long term potential for successful applicants exists in two main areas - client facing work such as account management or more technical work in areas such as business analysis. Salaries in the SEM sector rise steeply with experience.
- BSc or equivalent in analytical subjects e.g. Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering, Economics.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and or Italian with English.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to interpret data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents.
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Excel is particularly important.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.