Job Title: Graduate Developer
- Salary: £neg
- Location: London Central
- Date posted: 12/11/2010
- Date expires: 24/11/2010
- Degree Subject: Any related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 280
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: IT
- Vacancy Reference: IB28509IBTOD
My client provides cutting edge solutions to some of the world's most well known organisations.
They are expanding fast due to the success of their use of technology combined with traditional consultancy. They are a progressive organisation offering graduates an excellent career with lots of training, progression and access to an excellent flexible benefits package.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Development team. They are a close knit and enthusiastic group, spanning three geographical regions (NYC, Singapore and London). They use Agile and TDD methodologies to support the quickly growing SAAS application. The application currently supports 200,000 users using ASP.net, C SQL server 2008 and Silverlight technologies.
The successful applicant must be an excellent communicator with a thirst for knowledge. Initiative, dedication, an ability to meet deadlines and a real desire to achieve results is essential.
Responsibilites will initially include:
- Bug fixing
- Coding Report Views
- Interpret business requirements
- Perform coding to written Agile stories with unit tests (dependent on experience and after a period of time)
- Investigate, analyse and resolve reported defects through code enhancements with unit tests
- Assist with deployment of release code to Live environment
- Provide Product Support within the company
- Provide Quality Assurance cover as and when required
- Perform related duties as assigned
In order to apply candidates must have:
- Strong technical and programming ability, ideally familiar with Microsoft technologies such as C ASP .net and SQL server
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Ability to work well within a team
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Knowledge or working experience of Agile
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.