Job Title: Graduate Corporate Advisory Analyst
- Salary: £20k
- Location: North West
- Date posted: 25/10/2011
- Date expires: 07/11/2011
- Degree Subject: Any
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 300
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Banking and Finance, Consultancy
- Vacancy Reference: IB32200IBCGCRAL
Our client is a leading international provider of corporate advisory and restructuring services. They focus on Corporate finance, Creditor advisory services and corporate recovery.
An opportunity has arisen to join the company as an Analyst in their corporate recovery division. The role will offer the successful incumbent the chance to learn about all aspects of business advisory and corporate restructuring.
You will be responsible for carrying out tasks focussed on corporate recovery cases and to provide support to team members of all areas of the day to day running of projects. Projects will centre on dealing with the financial, strategic and operational difficulties faced by clients.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial information and analysis
- Assisting with advisory projects and pitches where required
- Case set-up and administration
- Case reviews, permanent files reviews, compliance reviews
- Dealing with supplier and creditor enquiries and preparing for creditor meetings
- Conducting searches and research
- Updating internal strategy and marketing documents
From time to time applicants will be required to work on short projects in locations across the UK.
In order to apply candidate must:
- Have achieved a minimum of a 2.1 in their undergraduate degree
- Have achieved 300 UCAS points from their first three A-levels or equivalent
- Have exceptional communications skills and grasp of English language
It would also be beneficial to:
- Have strong numerical skills
- Be passionate about corporate advisory
- Be very detail oriented
- Have the ability to use your own initiative
- Be methodical and organised
- Have strong team skills
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.