Job Title: Graduate Content Designer
- Salary: £1820k
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Date posted: 15/03/2011
- Date expires: 13/04/2011
- Degree Subject: English or related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 240
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Publishing and Media, Retail
- Vacancy Reference: JS11920econt
With well over 200 UK stores, my client is one of the largest electrical goods retailers in the UK. Coupled with internet shopping and home delivery services, they employ several thousand staff and operate across Europe.
We are currently looking for exceptional Arts graduates who have a keen eye for detail and the ability to write high quality, creative content. This is an unusual, challenging and extremely creative position that would see you combine project management and writing content. If you are interested, read on.
You will form an integral part of a vibrant team, working in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will work with a mentor from within the eLearning team on each of your projects to develop your skills and competencies.
- Developing content by researching topics and taking briefs from the organisation.
- Identifying what the user wants and needs to build engaging and effective learning content.
- Designing training interfaces and also video training writing content and scripts.
- Liaising with suppliers to gain insight before writing content.
The role would suit a graduate with strong organisational and communication skills, a firm grasp of spelling and grammar, excellent attention to detail and a strong creative flair.
The successful candidate will behave:
- 2:1 in English or related.
- Confident, dynamic and forward thinking.
- Creative with ability in one of the following: Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe premier or Adobe Auditions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator, able to liaise with external contacts.
- Knowledge of training solutions desirable.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.