Job Title: Graduate Client Manager
- Salary: £20-23k
- Location: London South West
- Date posted: 15/04/2011
- Date expires: 27/04/2011
- Degree Subject: Any
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Management, Publishing and Media, Sales
- Vacancy Reference: LB21545cli
A market leading player in online and offline automotive media.
In this role you will be responsible for client satisfaction and retention across all allocated accounts by delivering operational efficiency and client servicing.
In the role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be the primary port of call for inbound operational client queries
- Dealing with and resolving client issues
- Ensure the delivery of regular activities including reports, analysis, and communicating results back to clients
- Maintaining client status reports
- To be the point of contact for client financial and invoicing queries
- To attend client meetings
Essential skills are as follows:
- Minimum 2.1 in any degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Good relationship builder and confident dealing with clients
- Good listening and rapport building skills
- Customer focussed
- Good attention to detail
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to prepare and present client presentations.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.