Job Title: Graduate Charity Analyst
- Salary: £24k
- Location: London Central
- Date posted: 06/07/2011
- Date expires: 19/07/2011
- Degree Subject: Maths, Economics, Management, Social Science
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Charity
- Vacancy Reference: LB36572chari
My client is an independent organisation that will define a donation strategy. Their main principles include high levels of transparency, efficiency and governance. The aim is to provide the public with a ranking which reflects how well each meets the Organisation?s defined principles.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a bright and analytical graduate who is passionate about charity.
In this role you will be reviewing all UK charities, to measure and assess the performance of each charity.
- You will collect and analyse data available to measure each charity's performance
- You will then create research reports and presentations from your findings
- It's important you can communicate all your findings to the business
The essential skills for this role are as follows:
- You will have a minimum 2.1 degree in an analytical subject
- Excellent analytical skills
- A strong interest in charities
- The ability to get into the detail and critically analyse key issues, identify insights and develop actionable recommendations
- Good data presentation skills
- Synthesize multiple information sources
- Strong skills in both quantitative and qualitative research
- General awareness of the economy and the business world
- Good Excel skills
- A positive and hardworking attitude
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.