Job Title: Graduate Business Advisory Trainee
- Salary: £20K
- Location: West Midlands
- Date posted: 25/07/2012
- Date expires: 07/08/2012
- Degree Subject: Any - Accountacy related advantageous
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 300
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Banking and Finance, Analytical, Accountancy
- Vacancy Reference: IB32200IBZGBAT
Our client is a leading international provider of corporate advisory and restructuring services. They focus on corporate finance, creditor advisory services and corporate recovery.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within the Corporate Recovery division of this leading advisory firm. This role will allow the successful incumbent to learn about all areas of the business advisory market place. You will be based in office and on client site working on projects to help clients overcome any difficulties that they are facing.
This role will allow the incumbent to gain a full understanding of the industry. Initially working on junior tasks you will gain early responsibility and will be able to take ownership for specific parts of client projects. This role will also offer sponsorship and study support for the ACCA qualification.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of financial information and analysis
- Assisting with advisory projects
- On-going case reviews
- Conducting company research
- Dealing with suppliers and creditors
- Assisting with preparation of documents and meetings
In order to apply candidates must:
- Have achieved a minimum of a 2.1 in their undergraduate degree
- Have gained 300 UCAS points from their first three A-levels
- Have a desire to complete a professional qualification
- Have demonstrable client service skills
- Have a passion for problem solving
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a strong grasp of business principles
- Have a strong team ethic
- Have an excellent level of attention to detail
- Have a methodical approach to tasks
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.