Job Title: Graduate Application Support Specialist
- Salary: £20-22k
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Date posted: 28/02/2012
- Date expires: 07/03/2012
- Degree Subject: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering related
- Degree Grade: 2:2
- UCAS Points: 260
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: IT
- Vacancy Reference: RJ1133GASS
My client is a subsidiary of a large global corporation, operating in over 20 countries and employing over 3000 staff. My client is a renowed leader in their field of medical technology.
Rapid growth in the development of bespoke software has resulted in the need for a graduate Web Developer to join my client's busy team in Cambridge.
Your career will move forward to see you being at a level of managing the resolution of support issues, investigate root causes and work closely with the support team and global remote users.
- Design and development of new software releases
- Application support and problem resolution
- Liaising directly with international business users
- Travel occassionally overseas to visit clients and present your work
- Degree in Computer science or closely related 2:2 minimum
- Excellent communication skills
- Skills in OO programming languages such as Java, HTML
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on own initiative
- Any experience using or developing a data driven website is advantageous
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.