Job Title: Econometric Marketing Analyst
- Salary: £25k
- Location: Kent
- Date posted: 24/08/2010
- Date expires: 02/09/2010
- Degree Subject: Econometrics, Economics, Maths and Statistics
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Market Research, Marketing
- Vacancy Reference: LB35564metrics
My client is an independent marketing and data analytics consultancy specialising in optimising the return on investment of marketing activities. My client applies econometric modelling and other advanced analysis techniques, improving the return on marketing spend for hundreds of brands.
In this role you will report to a Project Manager or Director. You will undertake econometric modelling and use other marketing analysis techniques as part of a project team delivering insight on marketing effectiveness to a range of blue-chip companies.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Analysis of data
- Aid in building of Econometric Models (under guidance)
- Assist in the production of presentations
- To attend both internal and external meetings during a project
- Undertake other duties as required.
Essential skills for the role:
- A good degree in a numerate discipline 2.1 or above, most likely Economics, Business Studies or Statistics
- You will be highly numerate and have some knowledge of econometric modelling or multiple regression analysis
- A high level of proficiency in Excel is also required
- Good problem solving skills would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.