Job Title: Digital Analyst
- Salary: £2025k
- Location: Any
- Date posted: 03/11/2009
- Date expires: 13/11/2009
- Degree Subject: BSc
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Analytical, Marketing
- Vacancy Reference: LB34830
My client is growing to become the world's largest music concert search engine.
My client is seeking a Digital Analyst to join the growing digital team. You will be working at the heart of this online business, analysing data, including website customer data, marketing campaign results and information in various data warehouses to improve this client's website.
In this role you will assist with the collection, maintenance and measurement of all website data. You will be involved in the following:
- Extracting and presenting regular ad hoc reports using this company's web analytics tool.
- Assisting in the analysis of online activity. This will include website content optimisation and marketing with optimising Pay Per Click campaigns.
- Developing data collection reports and tracking SEO improvements.
- Assisting in research projects including, survey design, data analysis, report writing, producing charts and graphs and presenting findings.
- Provide Product Managers with insightful analysis which will help them to develop the features and products of my client's websites. You will design reports and collect data which will show whether changes have been successful in line with the websites KPI over an agreed timeframe.
- You will liaise with webmasters to collate and present a monthly report of topline web statistics across the online portfolio of markets.
The essential skills for this position are as follows:
- BSc in any degree
- Strong Excel skills and excellent knowledge of PowerPoint are essential
- Presenting data accurately
- Communicating data through charts and presentations
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent analysis skills in customer behaviour, web analytics
- You will need to have at least one year's experience in analysing data
- Proven experience and understanding of a web analytics tool (Omniture preferable)
- Passion for music and digital media consumer products and services; experience in these industries strongly preferred
- Good grasp of web development technologies and ability to work with developers to ensure appropriate tracking mechanisms are in place
- Music industry background or knowledge
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.