Job Title: Business Operations Manager
- Salary: £30-45k
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Date posted: 24/04/2012
- Date expires: 03/01/2013
- Degree Subject: Any considered
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 300
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 2 Years
- Job Category: Retail, Analytical
- Vacancy Reference: CS36878BOM_M
My client is a world leading retailer offering a diverse service to their customers.
Our client has the vision to become the world's best multi-channel retailer. They are now looking to recruit some of the best talent in the industry to provide analytical and project management support to the internet side to their business.
As an Operations Development Manager you will be providing analytical and project management support to the internet retail team, helping to draw insights, develop solutions and build strategy. You will be working on a wide range of projects associated to the programme of work and will own specific projects. Your work will be critical to the progression of projects across the whole of the internet side to the organisation.
Role Accountabilities to include:
- Project Management and high quality analysis of each project
- Successful implementation and sustainability of the solutions developed
- Productivity improvements by making process improvements and through innovation
- Strategic analysis, assessing the financial impact of projects
Essential skills for the role to include:
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in a business change project management role
- An understanding of supply chain and fulfilment
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office
- Good time management and project co-ordination skills
- Proactively identifies and solves problems
- Strong teamwork
- Comfortable in dynamic environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with people at all levels
- Presentation skills
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.