- Graduate Jobs
- Job Advice
- Industry Profiles
- Featured Employers
Buckle, Green and Partners are a dedicated team of experienced Lifestyle and Wealth Managers located in a rural location on the SurreyHampshire border. We are looking for a trainee paraplanner to work alongside one of our advisers to assist in all aspects of financial planning:
- Preparing for client meetings.
- Progressive use of financial planning software.
- Loading existing client data onto the software and checking its accuracy.
- Preparation for client meetings and client agenda's.
- Obtaining life assurance quotes and preparing client illustrations.
- Tracking the status and commission of client's policies once submitted for business.
- Liaising with bankers, solicitors and accountants.
- Keeping an accurate time log of time spent on clients work.
- Preparing client paperwork.
- Completing client fact finds.
- Thinking of 'better ways' of doing tasks.
- Managing 'Letters of Authority' for clients to sign and return and then send off to the appropriate providers.
- Studying towards the Certificate in Financial Planning, Diploma in Financial Planning and the Accredited Paraplanner license.
- Drafting suitability letters.
- Drafting of client reports and recommendations.
- Being the first point of contact for a clients query.
- For the first 6-9 months learning how the practice administration works.
- Answering the telephone.
- Will be responsible for the purchase and invoice ledgers.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Office meeting preparations.
- Distributing post to the appropriate team member.
- Updating the procedure manual as and when appropriate.
- Managing the team's diary and appointments.
- Scanning client and all other documents.
- Downloading of Intranet items.
- Preparing for weekly practice meetings.
- Supporting the partners marketing projects.
- Printing and sending out marketing letters.
- Any other tasks as required
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.