- Graduate Jobs
- Job Advice
- Industry Profiles
- Featured Employers
ABA Market Research is a full service agency specialising in the retail sector. We work alongside some of the biggest names in UK retail, influencing their brand development and helping shape the way Britain shops . We are now recognised as one of the fastest growing agencies, our turnover has topped £5million and we have ambitious growth plans.
Our expertise lies in qualitative and quantitative research from quick fire responses to TV ads, to brand analysis that influences long term strategy. As a result we have built strong partnerships with our clients, many of whom we have worked with for over a decade, including big names such as: MandS, Asda, John Lewis, Virgin, New Look, BP.
- Structured training and development in qual and quant research with dedicated mentor support.
- A chance to build expertise about retail brands and influence their future development.
- Our culture and enthusiasm means that we can fast-track your development to suit your abilities. We have a strong heritage of helping graduates achieve success.
- Immediate client and project responsibility.
- Salary 22K plus performance-related bonus and benefits.
- Calendar of social activities, funded by ABA and organised by our people.
- Fast track promotion on merit within the first year.
- A golden hello of £500 to help you get started.
- We even offer free lunch!
To join our team you will certainly have:
- A degree 2:1 or above and a strong academic background
- Clear logical thinking, strong analytical skills and an ability to write authoritively
- A keen interest in retail brands and curious about why people shop the way they do
- A 'can do' attitude with a determination to produce great work and deliver client needs
How to apply:
In the first instance we'd be keen to hear, in 100 words, why you want to work in Market Research. You can do this in your covering letter. Closing date for your application is 31st August 2010.
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.